Sunday, May 24, 2020

Teramo, Italy:

January 17, 2005
So we think that we have found the perfect place in Italy to go to school. Its Teramo. It in southern Italy on the east coast. Its a small small town but the school only cost 400 euros a year. that is like 700 us dollars per year. I couldn't even take one class in America for that amount. We just need to see if their Italian as a second language course is any good. We are still waiting to hear back from the school about that. Teramo also has a great wildlife park, which is where I hope to work since I would like to work with wildlife.

Well today is Monday and I will be 22 on wed. nothing big though. my mother and I are going to play bingo and that's about it. Birthdays just aren't as exciting as they used to be.

Well I think that is about all. The pics attached are some pictures of Teramo so you can see what it looks like.

No comments: