Sunday, May 24, 2020

To the Hospital or BUST!

11/16/2005, 12:16 PM

I think it’s now a custom with my mother where what ever country we live in, she must make an appearance at the local hospital at least once, (Once in Italy and now once in Germany). Don’t worry nothing seriously wrong with her. She just has the beginning of a sinus infection and wanted to catch it before it got to her lungs. The doctor just gave her a prescription for antibiotics for if she starts to get a fever. The antibiotics cost €45 so there was no reason to spend that much until she really needs it. Oh, we also got to see an x-ray of my mothers skull to see into her sinuses. I wish I could have taken a pic of it so that I could put it on here. It was really cool.

Other than that exciting 2 hours spent in a German hospital, the rest of the day was pretty boring. Germany right now is having crappy weather. It’s all rainy and cold and it will probably snow in the next couple of day. YUCK!!!! I hate snow, but thank heavens it will be nothing like in Minnesota. The temperature doesn’t get anywhere near as low here as it did in Minnesota. Plus, it also doesn’t get as much snow as Minnesota.

Well that’s about all the excitement that I have to report. Until next time.

No comments: