Sunday, May 24, 2020

Its been a while......

09/05/2005, 09:30 AM

but nothing much has happened. Mom is leaving for Germany tomorrow to find us a place to stay and work. All of my friends from school have left, leaving me bored and all i have to do it read, not that i mind that, and play on the net.

I am still waiting for my box of books that i sent on July 1st from America. That is all that is keeping me from Germany. So as soon as the books arrive, mom is renting a van, driving back down to Perugia, and hauling our life away to Germany.

Other than that, no new news.....

Since i have not said it before, my heart goes out to the southern states wrecked by Hurricane Katrina. The fact that our stupid president didn't send help until 4 days after is crazy. It just goes to show that once again, we have elected the idiot.

I do not feel like putting on the weird and wacky news, since i am addicted to playing games at pogo.com. The time it took to write this has wasted precious playing time..LOL

CiĆ o.

No comments: