Sunday, May 24, 2020

Another crazy day

10/23/2006, 07:54 AM

First, i wake up sooooo sick, but i have to go into work because there is only one person working there until 7am so i had to go in. But i left at 7.

Then i wake up around noon so that i can go talk to housing about this wonderful apt we want. I get on my puter to just check mail and myspace and stuff to find out that my keyboard and mouse on my laptop is dying!!!!! So i figure maybe its cause my laptop has been on for a while. So i turn if off while i go to the store to get some soup and meds.

I get to the store, get a humidifier and then move on to the commisary aka grocery store to get some sudefed. Only to find out that a bunch of meds, including sudafed has been recalled from the europe stores!!!!! grrr.... ok, well i get this quick dissolving sudafed, its all they had.

So i get home and turn on my computer hoping the keyboard and mouse work.....nope....so i have to plug in a external mouse and keyboard, only to find out that one of my usb ports is broken. thank heavens i have a usb hub which plugs into only one and makes 4 spots.....i cant afford to get a new computer!!!

Then i go to plug in my humidifier, which says it will work with an adapter here in germany. NOPE! it shorts out and now i have to return it and go on the economy and hope to find one.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

well thats all so far and its only 3pm...

No comments: