Sunday, May 24, 2020

And i thought i was bored in italy......

10/18/2005, 17:20 PM

Small town life in America and Italy is a bit different than small town life in sieber germany. In America and Italy you could get internet all the time and it was faster than dial up. Here, not so much. We only have a limited amount of time we can go online before we have to pay a lot more….and its slower than anything I have ever remembered. Not to mention I cant get online when all of you are awake. At least in Italy I could get online until 11pm my time. But here…..not until we can get our own dial up aol account. Then, who knows…

We are totally and utterly broke right now. However, mark, the owner of the pension we are staying in, is letting us live here for free. We just clean and do the cooking for the guests. Once we get more customers with the cooking, we will be making more than we are right now. Right now we get to keep the money made from the dinners, but we end up using it right away from cat food and litter, and food for us.

We have realised that we need to move to a bigger city, but first that requires jobs…..Now that is the hard part. I am working on clearing up an issue with the army in Frankfurt. They say I owe the IRS money but I just called and I don’t, so now I have to wait for a fax, then show them and hopefully they will then interview me. Then maybe I can get hired. But then what do we do about housing??? Hopefully they help us with that also.

Mom is working on our plan to get irish citizenship. We think that my great grandpa was from Ireland and if he was, then my mother just applies and I get citizenship also. That means that we can move to London, where they want to hire my mother, and I can apply for school.

Our other plan is my mother is working to get a work permit for England. The only hold up with that is that it cost about 326 pounds. Yikes! Like we have that kind of money.

On top of that, my computers hard drive is fried, so I need to get a new one of those asap. Not too pricey but still more than we have. Its also getting cold out and we need jackets. But of course, we don’t have money for that right now. Now is the time that I once again push for all of you to please donate some cash!!! Just click on the button on the left side down the page to donate. Every dollar counts. Thanks…….
Since I don’t have time right now and am still having a few issues with the site, I will not be posting pics on here. other than pics of the house. Here they are.
CLICK ME!!!

No comments: