Sunday, May 24, 2020

A Mountain of a day

08/04/2005, 23:22 PM

Today we skipped class. I know, I know. But i am still recovering from sickness and mom was really tired. So at about 6pm we decided to go driving to somewhere, we didn't have a specific destination.

We ended up going thru Cortona and up this huge mountain.

Now, 3 things i am not very happy with, cars, heights, and curvy roads. This mountain had all 3 and so i was scared. I don't get scared easily, but lets just say that when i let go of my seat belt, my hand was red from holding so tight. Mom just had a blast though. The scenery we great.

We ended up in Umbertide again and eating at a hotel/restaurant. Great food except for the snails in it.

We started off back home and, of course, went the wrong way. In all it took us about an hour to get home.

Its now almost midnight and we just got here. So, other than checking mail, i just wanted to update the blog.

Tomorrow we are going to Rome to help out roman cats. I cant wait to start volunteering there. I will def. let you know how it goes. Now i am off. They are turning the water off at 9am for road work, so we have to get up early. I am going to take a quick shower and read, and then hit the sack. I def. need more sleep if i am missing a class that i love and that has my friend Ruth in it.

Buonanotte! CiĆ o.

No comments: