Sunday, May 24, 2020

HES HOME!!!!

04/17/2006, 16:03 PM

Well Leo is finally home after a month and a half in Greece. I am so glad he is back. I missed him like crazy. He actually came home a few hours early. didn't even tell me that we was flying out early.....i had called him around 4pm and he said that he wasn't on a plane, he was on a bus, in Germany! i was like, but you don't get home til 4pm!!! he got here around 730 and i was sooooo happy to see him. He had lost 27 lbs. since he had been in Greece and he looked soooooooo good, i was shocked. so anyway, we decided that we wanted to go out to dinner so we wandered around Hanau looking for this Cuban restaurant. we didn't find it but we found this Mexican one called la Seville. The funny thing was that right in front of the place, on the sidewalk was a single rose. Perfect condition just lying there. how weird is that. so we went in and had some great food and some cheap champagne. we ended up a little tipsy but it was a wonderful evening.

He has moved in with me now. He says he wants to make sure that i can put up with him...lol. I know that i can but i will do what i need to make him happy. the first of the month we are going to Wiesbaden to buy my ring. i cant wait to actually have it on. It will make our engagement seem more real. Tomorrow we are going to IKEA to look at beds to see if we can find a nice one for not too expensive. I know we will because IKEA is pretty cheap.

Well I've got to get going because Leo is trying to sleep and I'm sure that i am prob. keeping him up. Miss you all and will post again soon.

No comments: